We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tasty and good for health, it is also excellent for your beauty. Virtues that have not escaped the cosmetics manufacturers. Our advice and our selection.
An ingredient of choice
Like any natural asset, tea is of interest to the cosmetics industry. This plant which contains more than 30% of polyphenols, proves to be one of the antioxidant champions. His daily action:
- It fights free radicals, slowing the aging of the skin.
- It has an energizing power that stimulates cellular regeneration.
- It is ideal for sensitive skin because it very rarely causes allergic reactions.
Depending on the variety used, are added other specific virtues:
- Green tea has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- White tea regenerates and plumps.
- Black tea revitalizes and stimulates.
- Red tea improves microcirculation and soothes.
Tea: an excellent purifying
- Green tea extract is the one that is most often invited in cosmetics. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties are ideal for skin with imperfections. It calms inflammations, eliminates excess sebum. Its regular use allows proper cleaning, narrowing of the pores and restores radiance to the complexion.
The hunt for toxins
- Green tea is appreciated for its draining qualities. It helps eliminate toxins from your body. It does not lose weight, but it helps to burn some stored fats naturally, hence its presence in slimming care. Used in serum around the eyes, it removes pockets, resulting in stagnation of the lymph responsible for evacuating toxins.
Assets all over the place
Just take a look at the care department to discover that this plant spreads its leaves in most of your cosmetics for the face, body and hair.
- It goes into the formula of moisturizing lotions, cleaning gels or other tonics because it eliminates impurities and gives a radiance to the complexion.
- Many brands use it in their wrinkle creams for its anti-aging properties.
- Integrated with shampoos and conditioners, it strengthens the hair, makes it soft and shiny.
- Like coffee, theine has an anti-cellulite action hence its presence in slimming care.
4 tips of grandmothers around tea
- Decongest your swollen and tired eyes by soaking two bags of black tea in warm water for 20 minutes before your eyes.
- Calm a sunburn or superficial burn by applying infused tea bags in warm water.
- Make your hair shine using a liter of lukewarm tea in the last rinse water.
- Camouflage a button by putting on it, at night, a wet tea bag. Secure it with adhesive tape. When you wake up, the button will be gone!
Read also : tea, an ally of your form.